From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Klaus
Hartl
Sent: mercredi 1 août 2007 16:26
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: where is thickbox reloaded ?

Alexandre Plennevaux wrote:
> is it me or has this promising plugin completely disappeared from this
> side of the jQniverse?

No, it isn't you. It's me stopping to make any promises :-(

The JavaScript code in SVN is ready for a first beta release, but I still
didn't manage to clean up the CSS. As I have to stay on my couch the next days
because I injured my back, maybe I can get that done. Hm, didn't I just say not
to make any promises any longer?

I should do it soon, I know!

--Klaus

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.476 / Base de données virus: 269.11.0/929 - Date: 31/07/2007 17:26