Ok...so this is working somewhat...the issue I see now is that the
find() in the plugins are finding the "wrong row".

My table structure looks like this:

table
 - row1
     - cell 1
          -table
row 2
     -cell 1
           -table
row3
     -cell 1
         -table

When we use the parents("table eq:(0)) I get a reference to the main
table containing all of the nested tables...however when using the
find...it is finding rows within the nested table.

Is there a way to make the find pertain only to the parent?

Mike