>> I'm not following what you mean by "an organized site" though.

sorry, i guess, i didn't say it right.

I mean't, a site (or part of
a site) in which the user interface is designed in such a fashion that
it is easily accessible for anyone looking to learn quickly. A
blog is more sequential for this purposes although it is the best means to
keep up to date with tips and tricks we post.

People are looking to convert to jquery all the time. But the sheer volume
of plugins and a lack of a standard demo site gets people
terrified. I know atleast a couple who went to yahoo ui. But they have
nowhere to go, they deal with me on a daily basis, i will convert them
back, but what about those who just visit, get intimidated and turn
back... ???

I was thinking more along the lines of the ext js demo site -
http://extjs.com/deploy/ext/docs/index.html

-GTG