Hi Dan,

yes, exactly this is what I meant. Well, tested it in IE7 now and it works
correctly, so there must really be a problem with my firefox. Well, I don't
have that much plugins installed, mainly some webdev plugins like firebug,
but it has to do something with my config.

So thanks again for your help, I got it generally working now :-) A nice
little upload progress meter with jQuery and APC (Alternative PHP Cache)!

Greetings

Arne