Another tip for people wanting to write documenation is in using
Drupal with the book module - that's how I've been writing my own
(sadly unfinished) docs.  Drupal allows embedded code in it, so its
easy enough to provide demos, as well as providing a book-like
structure.

I intend to finish writing up docs for my plugin this weekend before
attacking my new codebase this week, in which there will be some major
API changes.

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.me.uk

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private