I need some brief help.

I am developing a web site and recently received a small app that builds
a quiz and answers.  Users who take the quiz receive a detailed answer
based on their questions and the answers that I have recorded. The user
submits a First Name and an email address so that the analysis can be sent.

Here's the problem. The script does not contain the code to send the
email either to me or to the user. Although I dabble in code, I have not
used jQuery. I believe the code will be rather simple, but both my
current stress level and time restraints suggest I ask for some help.

Is there someone that can look at this code and help me get this
launched? I will try to compensate as necessary.