Totally new to this and code ignorant but I did try to build a template
webpage with the functions I want to have, so
http://www.qbox.gr/test_asxeto/sitetest.html here  it is... (I did use 2
different/irrelavent scripts but I think that I could add in terms of
content and fx and lose on KBytes just by using one framework).

Since these are my baby steps in jQuery I did gave it a
http://www.qbox.gr/test_asxeto/jq_test/dragJq.html try  but stumbled again
in programming...

Basicaly I would like to know if my first experiment is 100% achivable
through jQuery and if so, if I can't manage to set it on my own - where/who
can help me... (gone through the tutorial but I'm a "give me an example"
sort of guy - then I build on what I know and ask for more :-D)