Hi Ganeshji,

Thanks for your plugin.  Its easy to use, and the true circular
function is a great benefit!

I am utilizing your plugin in the design for a food company website:

http://www.comittechnologies.com/designs/brucefoods/test.html

You can see the carousel on the left side, where the logos scroll
past.

This is about half the functionality I wanted.  The other thing I want
is for the carousel to stop moving once the user mouses over.  Ideally
it will stop when the brand logo is centered.  Without seeing a
complete source (with descriptive variable names) of your plugin, I am
a little unsure as to how this can be done.

Can you provide any suggestions?

Thanks!

Aaron