On Aug 24, 8:24 pm, "Benjamin Sterling"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello All,
> Wanted to announce yet another image gallery!  What is different between
> this one and other million out there, well, I made it :).
>
> The url:http://benjaminsterling.com/2007/08/24/jquery-jqgalview-photo-gallery/

Ooooh, i like that. Some spontaneous suggestions:

a) When i see the "open" thing drop down, my instinct is to click on
it, but this is impossible (it goes away when the mouse goes over it).
This behaviour is a bit confusing. After tinkering, it is clear that i
am supposed to click on the image, but perhaps it would be clearer if
the Open thingie didn't disappear unless i mouse out of the image.

b) The scrolling behaviour of a clicked image is a tad confusing
because the "back" label only appears at certain times (again, my
instinct is to try to click it).

c) The "1" and "2" link-like things at the bottom of an image... what
are they supposed to do? i see no change in the image when clicking
those (Firefox 2.0.0.6).

But i love the overall look/feel.