Hi Jorn,

Well, so far that was intended to be a feature, not a bug. The
> combination of long-running animations with hover is annoying, right.
> But it is also annoying when the accordion keeps changing on each mouse
> move, even when you didn't intend to get a different chunk. "Fixing" it
> isn't difficult, but it is difficult to decide what the right fix
> actually is. Your help is appreciated.

In my Inverse Accordion script, I'm caching last hovered item. So, when
animation is finished, I run animation again on last hovered element if
mouse is still over it.

Inverted accordion worked on same way as your for some time. After I posted
my script, guys from apple.com implemented my solution.

Conclusion: apple.com guys are on out list!
--
Dragan Krstić krdr
http://krdr.ebloggy.com/