  From: Benjamin Sterling
  To: jquery-en
  Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:12 AM
  Subject: [jQuery] [UPDATE] jqGalView (yet another image gallery)

  After taking a good bit of advice, I made changes to the jqGalView plugin and
I think I have it at a very good place now.

  Special thanks to those that gave great feedback, I took what you had to say
and think I have a winner now.  This community breads greatness :)

  http://benjaminsterling.com/2007/08/24/jquery-jqgalview-photo-gallery

  By all means, please let me know if there is anything that can make it
better.

  --
  Benjamin Sterling
  http://www.KenzoMedia.com