I'm not very familiar with the Interface library but it looks like the
Draggable code clones the element using native DOM methods. Try registering
the Draggable plugin via the registerPlugin method (
http://brandonaaron.net/docs/livequery/#plugin-developers) like this:

$.livequery.registerPlugin("Draggable");

Now Live Query will know to watch for changes created by the Draggable code.

--
Brandon Aaron