--- danzinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have upload my example, you can see it here:
>
> http://copa.hattrickasturias.arvixe.com/test
>
> When you click in "Inscripcion", it loads a DIV,
> with a form, in FF, when
> you click in "cerrar" link of this form, the div
> hides, but in IE doesnt.
>
> Anyone can help with this?
>
> Thanks

LOL, you might want to warn people that clicking on
that link resizes your browser.

If the document you are trying to load contains script
and style tags, IE will strip that, which can cause
lots of trouble.

I (and others) have opened threads about this without
a lot of interest.  It's not a JQuery thing and there
doesn't seem to be a workaround other than to load
move that script stuff to the containing document.

hope that helps!