Great great great plugin!  And not just because of its functionality, but
for the accessibility of it.  I am glad to see that you stuck to your guns
about keeping it so.  My dev team had the priviledge to go to the EPA and to
their compliance testing center where we sat with gentleman that was blind
and got to "hear" how some of the sites we were developing sounded and it
was horrible.  I took steps in building a new framework (my company does a
lot of web based training sites) that is compliant and uses jQuery/xml/xhtml
(airplume.informationexperts.com) and hearing it in JAWS sound so much
better.  Anyway, I am tooting my own horn here, just wanted to say that I am
with you on taking "accessibility into account."

Great work!

--
Benjamin Sterling
http://www.KenzoMedia.com