From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sean O
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:22 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Looking for a calendar picker that allows for two
instances on one page

Andy,

It's not a jQuery plugin, but my all-time favorite calendar/datepicker
control is the "Lotus Notes Web Datepicker" from NSFTools:
http://www.nsftools.com/tips/NotesTips.htm#datepicker
(don't be fooled by the name, it's a straightforward JS/DHTML picker and
doesn't use/need Notes)

Demo:
http://www.nsftools.com/tips/DatePickerTest.htm

I love this control, and I've tried many, searching for the "right" one.
It's multi-instance (5 on some of my forms), fast, quite configurable,
styled by CSS, works well in IE & FF etc. etc.

Good Luck,

________
SEAN O
http://www.sean-o.com