Well thanks for posting it. It definitely looks like it might be what I'm
looking for.

Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Priest, James (NIH/NIEHS) [C]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:46 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Looking for a calendar picker that allows for two
instances on one page

Nope - you are on your own :)

Looking through the API docs:

http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Calendar/calendar#options

There is a 'speed' option...

----
speed (String, Number): A string representing one of the three predefined
speeds ("slow", "normal", or "fast") or the number of
milliseconds to run the animation (e.g. 1000).

Control the speed at which the calendar appears, it may be a time in
milliseconds, a descriptive name ('slow', 'medium', 'fast'), or "" for
immediately.
----

Jim