From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Resig
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:02 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] jQueryCamp '07 (Boston)

Hi Everyone -

We're going to be having the first all-day jQuery mini-conference October
27th, here in Boston, MA. Already, a large portion of the jQuery team will
be attending and giving talks - so if you're interested in meeting some of
the people who've helped to make jQuery possible and chatting with fellow
developers, then this is a fantastic place to do it!