I'm using the Treeview library from
http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-treeview/, with
jQuery 1.1.4.  All is going well except for one tiny point.

We're using the tree to list navigation structure.  When choosing a
page, we need to load the selected page and have the corresponding tree
node display (expanded), and have that node indicated as the current
element.

The treeview doesn't seem to handle this (nor the one in the SVN
repository).  Am I just missing something, or will I need to write some
custom code?  Is there some existing code/plugin/etc. to do this?  I
can't imagine I'm the first to be looking at this...

Thanks for any tips.

Shawn