From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Giant Jam Sandwich
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:40 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: ANNOUNCE: Meijer.com launches -- using jQuery

* The dropdown menu and refinements dropdown menu (uses Endeca for
refinements).
* The slider on the homepage and section pages.
* The recently viewed items slider (you need to view a couple product
pages first).
* The product preview off the subcategory page.
* All the add to cart and persistent shopping cart layer functionality
(add 5-6 items).
* Email this (product) page functionality.
* Much of the Store Locator (plus Google Maps API).

That is all I can think of for now :)