Joel: nope i didn't plan on adding it, but if you want you can add it.

Brandon: thanks man!

Fabien:
1. The script only looks for declarations in the stylesheets, that's the
beauty of it.
2. If it was rewritten to use Brandons exellent livequery plugin it would
work with load append etc.
3. Yeah i know but I'm lazy.

/c