Hi,

I had a quick look at your page and you need to add the winXP class to the TD which contains the jScrollPane rather than to the element you are applying the jScrollPane to. The element you apply jScrollPane too is wrapped in another element (the jScrollPaneContainer) which contains the scrollbar track and arrows. So the track and arrows don't actually exist inside the original element. Which is why your CSS isn't working as is...

Simply change these two lines:

And it should work fine (you'll need to make sure you have the windows_arrow_up.gif and windows_arrow_down.gif files in your images folder too),

Hope that helps,

Kelvin :)

Birgit Pauli-Haack wrote:
Hi,

with the JscrollPane I try to implement one of the OS css versions and I just can't get the images to show. Somehow I must not understand the CSS interdependencies correctly or I am making a plain stupid mistake. Anything is possible right now.. I have the image files in the right directory, and I think the path is right. If someone has a moment to put a second set of eyes on the page, I would really appreciated it.

http://www.aero-tv.net/index.cfm?do=app.testscrollbox

Thanks

Birgit