When i update to the new dimensions plugins and i hover over any link that
has a drop down i get this error:

h.style has no properties jquery.js line 11(packed version)

This error does not really help me to understand what is wrong, if it was a
error inside the jdmenu file i might be able to figure it out but not sure
why that error would appear, i have not done much plugin programming.