Hi there.

I'm currently working on a site where I load in a series of links (in
a list) with some pagination links underneath (a.pagination) into a
div via an ajax request.

In order to bind click events to the anchors with a class pagination,
I've used the technique outlined on the jQuery website, whereby I
attach a click to the body, and then test the event.target. Like so...

$("body").click
(
    function(event)
    {
        //PAGINATION
        if ($(event.target).is("a.pagination"))
        {
            $(this).parent().load($(this).attr("href"));
            return false;
);

This code does not work, and I believe the problem lies with the use
of the "this" keyword - could it be I'm referring to the body element.
As the content is loaded into the parent of the links, I need a
solution based along these lines... so any help would be very much
appreciated.