I've seen that happen to me before when running .corner() on a floated
element.  Corner tries to adapt properties from its parent from
the .corner divs, so if you have some css like #container div { float:
left; } the float will be applied to your .corner divs too, and bork
your layout.  Corner works better with absolute or relative-ly
positioned elements, consider wrapping the div you intend to .corner()
in another div.

Charles
doublerebel.com