AJ wrote:
> I've decided to try my hand at some basic tutorials. The first is for
> basic reusable image rollovers for navbars, etc.
>
> You can find it here:
> http://www.atlantajones.com/2007/09/27/easy-reusable-image-rollovers-with-jquery/
>
> Any comments, suggestions or tips for making it better would be much
> appreciated!

Would it be possible to block quote the non-line-numbered bits of your
tutorial. It wasn't immediately obvious (to me at least) that the two
blocks of code after you set up the mouseover event are actually to go
inside that event.. Block quoting the section would make it more obvious
that it's specifically related to the mouse over event?