Just a follow up... using browserCam, I was just looking at the page
above using  Safari 2.0.
Indeed, the first 'next' button throws up a blank screen... but if I
resize the window, the actual second page of the form appears again.
Strange. The fact that simply changing the browser window size makes
the form visible makes me think I should be able to trigger
some other browser property to do the same.

any ideas?