Giuliano: That's an interesting point of data to have, so thanks for that.

Olivier: although I couldn't replicate the problem you described, I
did notice that the code to initialise Superfish is wrong. You have
this:

$(document).ready(function(){
        $(".nav").superfish({animation : {
opacity:"show",height:"show",delay:100,speed:"fast"}

Whereas it should be this, (assuming I have interpreted your intention
correctly):

$(document).ready(function(){
        $(".nav").superfish({
                animation : {opacity:"show",height:"show"},
                delay:100,
                speed:"fast"

And commented:

$(document).ready(function(){
        $(".nav").superfish({
                animation : {opacity:"show",height:"show"}, /* equivalent to
first
parameter of .animate() */
                delay:100, /* this is the mouseout delay before submenu closes
*/
                speed:"fast" /* this is the animation speed - equivalent to the
second parameter of .animate() */

Joel Birch.