On Oct 4, 2007, at 8:36 AM, Sam Collett wrote:

It's good that they are using it quite a bit. There are some site that
use it, but only $(document).ready to call a function that manipulates
the DOM the old fashioned way.

Yeah, it makes me feel sorry for those people for all the time and energy they're wasting.

I wonder, Why do I feel like a proud papa every time I see jQuery in the wild? It's silly -- I haven't contributed a single line of code and yet I had a big grin on my face looking through the .js files on that site. I can only imagine how John feels. Must be a rush.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com