Although I'm using jQ on this project, this particular issue is CSS related, not jQ related.

I'm having a fairly minor layout problem, but I've been trying to resolve it forever, and getting no-where. Hopefully some can shed some light on the problem.

Here's the URL: http://skidoo.solidgone.com/

Firefox and IE7 both display correctly.

Problem(s):
1] Safari & Opera: each tab seem to be shifted up 1px or so. I have no idea why this is shifting.
2] IE6:
2a] the whole tab-holder is shifted down 1px;
2b] there is a #FDFDFA bottom-border on selected tabs.

I could fix [2a] shift problem using an IE6 specific padding-top of 10px, but the I suspect I have something wrong with the basic layout that's causing the problems in Safari and Opera. If not, then I have no issue using a browser specific fix.

Technical:
The primary CSS files being used are Skidoo.css, and color-darkblue.css.
The main css elements are in the section labeled Tabs starting with class .tabHolder.

Any insight is appreciated.

  ~ ~ Dave