Hi Wessa,

I have checked your link and the menu is actually working in both IE6
and IE7. May I suggest you attempt to reload the page in a way that
avoids the cache? Holding Alt down when clicking the refresh button
seems to ignore the cache successfully on my PC.

I notice however, that you have run into the IE issue where fonts look
"jaggy" due to altering the opacity (fading) on a parent element that
does not have an explicitly defined solid background colour. You will
find that you need to apply a solid orange to the submenus in IE
instead of the pretty gradient you currently have, as this mostly
fixes this issue.

Good luck.
Joel Birch.

PS. Invalid HTML. There, I said it. ;)