I'm had to talk a lot of clients out of using music on their homepage,
Steve.
But, I think, for this site, music works.

One, the music is very "low profile"... not blaring.
Two, there's no content on the homepage that requires concentration, such
as content I have to read, so the music doesn't compete.  There's just the
slideshow of cars, which, if created in video, would normally have musical
accompaniment anyway.  You got what amounts to a splash page for the
homepage,
so, I think, the music works...

Nice job with everything.

Rick