Hello All,

Rey Bango suggested I post this question. I am using the tablesorter
plugin. On the page there is the ability to click on a row that opens
a new page, essentially an edit details page. This page then goes to
an update page to handle the input to the db. Once the update is
complete, I would like to have the user returned to the page where the
link was clicked. Example page 4 sorted by name. I am using Coldfusion
5. Is there a way to capture the current page and the current sort
column into a variable? Can I then use these variables and apply them
to tablesorter .

Thank you,

Karen