On 19 Ott, 16:34, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Andrea. Great work on the plugin. This is such a common bit of
> functionality and the plugin is very useful. Here's some feedback.
>
> 1) In IE, your demo page doesn't seem to render correctly. The header
> that says, "Andrea's Blog Sliding Panels for jQuery" simply doesn't
> appear. It looks fine in FF though.

Thanks Ray....I fixed that....I have some hate for IE and sometimes I
forget it exists....

> 2)For Slide 2, the div that slides down is overlapped by the tabs at the
> top instead of being below the tabs. Again, not an issue in FF. Solely IE.

Same as before.

> 3) Slide 4: There's a stutter when expanding the div after the Ajax
> call. I would suggest modifying the code so that the Ajax call is
> completed, the Ajax indicator is changed and then do the slide down. I
> think this may help with the flicker.

honestly the code runs the event in this order but I have different
effect from different browser.
I have to test and find a better way to right the code.

> 4) The accordian demo: I'm not sure if this is the expected behavior but
> if I click on the first panel, it attempts to close it and then
> immediately reopens it. Also, there is a tremendous amount of flickering
> in FireFox.

No the idea was to keep the opened panel stable on click.....but I
still miss to find the right way to do that....
About the flickering: I honestly do not see it on any browser.
Are you usinf FF 2.0.7 or a diifferent version??