Hi,

I have several movable DIVs on my page.  Each has a little image of an
arrow.  My intention is when I roll over the arrow image, another DIV
will appear underneath the arrow.  I figured I could call ".show()" on
the DIV and then adjust it's top and left coorindates based on the
image's.  However, attempting to set the top and left coordinates of
the DIV are failing and I repeatedly get "auto" values when I see what
they are ...

                                // Load behavior for context menu drop
down.
                                $
('.contextMenuTrigger').hover(function() {
                                        $(this).attr('src', 'images/
menu_arrow_hover.JPG');
                        // Make the menu appear beneath the image.
                                        var x = $(this).css( 'left' );
                                        var y = $(this).css( 'top' );
                                        $('#contextMenu').css('top', y
+16);
                                        $('#contextMenu').css('left',
x);
                                        $('#contextMenu').show();
                                        alert($
('#contextMenu').css('top') + "\n" + $('#contextMenu').css('left'));
                                },
                                function() {
                                    $(this).attr('src', 'images/
menu_arrow.JPG');
                                    $('#contextMenu').hide();
                                });

Any ideas how I can improve the above code?

Thanks, - Dave