Hi all,

As much as I love loading all of jQuery into every single web project
I'm involved in, this current one is for an iPhone catered web
application. And to be quite blunt, loading anything over EDGE is
painful. I'd like to still use a few methods available, such as
jQuery.Ajax().

Is there a 'proper' way of using just that functionality on a site
instead of loading the whole library? I've seen folks load libraries
in their <script> tags using something like:

jquery.js?arbitrary_stuff_here

but I'm not sure what that does. Although I'm hoping it does what I
need it to do.

Thanks for any insight all.

- sf