I am pretty new to jQuery so I'm trying to learn.
I have a bunch of information in a table. One of the columns has an
image in every cell, I want additional information to show up when a
user clicks on the image. I have been able to get it to where
additional information shows up for every image no matter which image
I click. Problem is that I want only additional information for the
images I clicked on. The hard part is that this is a dynamic table, so
it wont always have the same number of rows, and that the additional
information is different for each image. Can anyone help me?