Hi all!
I have a piece of code in wich I create, with jQuery, an IFRAME and
setting the src attribute:

$("form").append("<div><iframe id='fileManagerWindow'
src='javascript:false;' frameborder='0'></iframe></div>");
$("#fileManagerWindow").attr("src","FileManager.htm");

WIth Firefox all goes well, but with IE the second row give the error
"Object doesn't support this property or method"...
Calling the "FileManager.htm" page alone in a new IE window run
correctly.
I've tried vary alternatives but with no success....

Please, someone can tell me what is the correct to dealing with the
iframe?
Thks