When i do a search it comes up with the results with this method

$(function() {      var options = {
        target:        '#searchresults'   // target element(s) to be
updated with server response
    };
    // bind form using 'ajaxForm'
    $('#form1').ajaxForm(options);

after this call, i want the option to delete products from the
database, but i'm only able to do this at this stage without any sort
of confirmation which can be quite dangerous as I could lose important
information.

this is my current code, to allow me to do this after the search call,
within the results.

$('#searchresults').bind('click',function(event){
        if($(event.target).is('.deleteproduct'))
        {
                 $('.deleteproduct').click(function(){
                $.post("jqjobdelete.php", { jobid: this.id } );
    $(this).parents("tr").fadeOut(500);return false;

How would I be able to have this delete only take place after a
confirmation message such as "Are you sure?"

thanks for any help