Yep, that's my understanding as well, although:

1) I don't know how long it will be in beta -- what's there now is not
recommended for production use and is subject to change.

2) I don't know how configurable it will be "out of the box" -- a lot
of the things people do with urchin.js now are "features" that have
never been documented by Google.

3) I would still like to know why this hasn't been logging to my test
accounts.

Thanks,
Jason