Hi Jason,

I've been working on something very similar and stumbled on your code.
Not sure if you figured out your problem yet, but this is my guess for
why it hasn't been logging your test accounts:

<snip>
// add tracking code to the current page
function addTracking(){
  var _uacct = code;
  // console.log('Set _uacct to ' + code);
  // console.log('urchinTracker defined: ' + (typeof urchinTracker ==
'function')); urchinTracker();
</snip>

You declare _uacct in a local scope. Try declaring _uacct on a
document level, outside of that function. It's not adding it to the
global scope when you declare it inside a function. See if that helps.

Cheers