On Oct 25, 3:54 pm, bbuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think he's referring to the queuing and duration of the fade
> effects. First the overlay fades in, the the modal fades in... start
> to finish it's more than a full second from the moment the trigger was
> clicked.
>
> Your fade durations are set to 'slow'. I haven't played with it yet,
> but from what I read those can be configured, which would make it
> appear "snappier".
>
>  - b

I lowered the delay down to 200, from 500, so that should make it
"quicker".

The contact form was intended to just be a demo of ways to enhance the
style and functionality of SimpleModal, so I've added a Basic Modal
Dialog demo to illustrate the bare bones functionality as well.

Thanks for all the input so far...

-Eric