On Oct 25, 6:48 pm, Pops <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, I checked into it and I have the FireFox NOSCRIPT plugin. Just too
> dangerous out there to willy nilly allow all sites use Javascript. So
> I turn it on on a site by site basis.  NOSCRIPT puts alittle clickable
> icon in the status bar telling me which sites the current page is
> trying to reach for javascript.

I had to chuckle...having JavaScript disabled for a JavaScript library
demo, probably won't work too well =)

> I normally just temporarily turn it on for the DEMO site in question
> only, like your site, but your DEMO download requirements also
> required googlecode.com which was also blocked.  Once I turn that site
> on your demo worked under firefox as well.

Good to know...I may just put a "local" copy on the site to prevent
this from happening to others.

> Anyway, other than fine tuning the speed, it worked very well.
>
> --
> HLS
>
> On Oct 25, 9:12 pm, Pops <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Nice, but it doesn't work under FireFox. Started IE and I was able to
> > see the demo.  Let me try Opera. Slow, but it worked.
>
> > Good for your first plugin once you get the X-Browser issues
> > resolved. :-)

The issues were related to the delay I had set in the effects...they
should be "quicker" now.

Thanks again for the feedback.

-Eric