>> Rick Faircloth wrote on 10/30/2007 12:04 PM:
>> > Can this be done differently?  This has to be a mailing list setting or
>> > something, because all my other mailing lists are able to have
>> > follow-up messages containing "Re:" automatically grouped with
>> > the original.
>>
>> I don't use Outlook, but threading works fine for me using Thunderbird on
>Windows XP for this
>> list.
>>
>> One thought, choose one of the replies from this list and view the
>headers for it -- does it
>> have the "In-Reply-To" header?  If not, then your SMTP server (or email
>gateway) is stripping
>> that header out, which is used for threading.

I've been battling this Outlook threading issue for a while. I have the
In-Reply-To headers, but it makes no difference.

Sorting by "Conversation" is the best method I've found, but the original
message is still not grouped with the original message.

The problem seems to be that Outlook really doesn't do proper threading.
It's a bit of a PITA that you can't seem to configure Google Groups to put
the "RE:" before the "[jQuery]" header.

-Dan