The way Gmail view emails as conversations really works for me. There may be
100 posts on a particular thread, but it only shows up as one line in my
inbox. I have an account on a Zimbra server that's also able to view the
inbox either as a list of individual emails or as conversations. I thought
outlook could do that too (well, full blown outlook, not express).

-Chris

--
http://cjordan.us