First of all I want to apologize with all devs out there for my
questions. I am sure that solution will be easy but I am just a
designer, so I am a moron with Javascript...

The problem is that I need to put some html code into a div (#footer-
navbar) getting the html code from a page of which I already know its
hierarchy (clients/clickadvisor-02/snippets/footer-navbar.html) but of
which I don't know its domain (http://www.I_DONT_KNOW_THIS.COM).
I tried to create a script with jQuery like this:

jQuery('#footer-navbar').html(function () {
  jQuery.get(function () {
    document.write('"' + this.location.hostname + 'clients/
clickadvisor-02/snippets/footer-navbar.html"')

Where do I make a mistake?

Thanks in advance to everyone.

ps
I am making use of "jQuery" because of some incompatibilities with
other libraries.