No need to provide the full URL, including the domain/server name. In fact,
there's a security restriction on Ajax that prevents fetching an html page
from a domain other than the current one, so you only need to specify a
relative url to load:

jQuery('#footer-navbar').load("/clients/clickadvisor-02/snippets/footer-
navbar.html");

- Richard