On Nov 15, 2007 3:47 PM, dehneg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Scriptdoc file is a good **standard** to integrate documentation in
> any IDE.
> It is also a good way to work with documentation. I suppose that
> Yehuda Katz use the jQuery scriptdoc file to generate is Visual jQuery
> Documentation (http://www.visualjquery.com). The actual version of
> Visual jQuery is for jQuery 1.1.2.

It would be great to have an up to date version of visualjquery!

It's much easier and faster than the wiki where you have to wait for
all the page reloads just to see a snippet of code :(. It gets even
worse when you don't know what exactly you're looking for. So many
links, so many page reloads, so many tabs and relatively little
content :(.

--
Tom Sieroń.
Skype: tom.sieron   ::   GG 590961   ::   T +48 505 034 253