Karl - you are NOT slow - I'm just doing a terrible job at describing
things! :)

This is REALLY close.  I'm going over your code -  I *knew* it would
need to loop over an if/else just didn't know how! :) I'm going to have
to tinker with your code to see what it's doing exactly :) :)

Last question - would it be possible to have it collapse the checkboxes
both when you click on the parent H3 or any other H3 (as it does now)?
That may not be possible but what do I know :)  I'm going to show this
as it is now which may be good enough...

Thanks so much for this!  Now I'm off to the docs to see what all this
is doing... I saw .end() in the docs but couldn't figure out how you'd
use that and I see you used it here... :)

Jim