Great plugin!
i only think it's better to use somethin like
$(this).bind('paste.jqmask, input.jqmask',function(){
       setTimeout(checkVal,0);
};)
instead of
if ($.browser.msie)
       this.onpaste= function(){setTimeout(checkVal,0);};
else if ($.browser.mozilla)
       this.addEventListener('input',checkVal,false);

--
Максим Игоревич Гришаев,
AstroStar.ru