The menu needs a specific width set for the "contentwidth" portion of  the
slider.

Do you know how I could make my content widths variable? or to just display
the content inside the container?

Does this make sense?

Here is a link to the code: http://architexture.ca/_burnkit/index.html

You will see that when you click "About Us" the same content width is
applied to "Partners" and it shows the background next to Contact. I also
need to add a wider section to "Approach", so you can see my need for a
variable widths.